Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Another Chapter


'How are you?'

'I'm fine.'

'Mmm.'

'Well, it looks like I'm fine.'

'You seem to be happy about it.'

' -hysterical laugh- Well.. I am happy, even if I'm not, I have to.'

*

'I can sense that he's not so happy about this.'

And she nodded. Agreed. 

*

I doubted myself once, 
but I know, I won't be there by chance.

Surely My Lord knows why
-reasons of putting me there.

Am gonna enjoy this 'vacation'.

My life is just so adventurous,
much more interesting than a plain one. 

*

Born as a happy kid with an old soul.
Carefree yet stubborn.

Surely,
will treasure upcoming events and memories.
More to come.

May each one of them, brings happiness, joy and most importantly - blessings.

*

'Are you going to be okay?'

'InsyaAllah, I will.'

*

'You seem so positive about this, If i were you, I'd cried already.'

'It seems that I'm full of positive vibes. Haha'

- because I have to. And I need to.






I know the road is long,

'Make me strong'


2 comments:

anak soleh said...

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going."

You are going to be alright (and stronger) insyaAllah.

the babbler said...

Anak soleh : Thank you, will remember that for a long long time. InsyaAllah. May Allah bless you.