Friday, October 26, 2012

The Raya Korban Stories

In the Name of Allah,The Most Merciful and Most Compassionate

Desert. It's a deserted hostel. 
Yes, there are only some Sabahan and Sarawakian students here. 

And, um..yes.. one sesat Penangite here. 
Hehe. This is my third Raya Korban awaaaaaay from home. 
Alhamdulillah.. i survived! Yay! ^_^.

Imtihan is coming, so I don't plan to waste my 8 hours in the train, no!
Besides, dear ibu is coming this Sunday! *tu pun sebab ayah ada kerja dekat Melaka ==' *

Oh, oh.. the chat with mom was soothing..she knew how much i love her cooks.. and here's the conversation :

* Lumba-lumba bagi salam. Hihi. And dua-dua jawab salam balik ==' haih *

and..1 second silent..

"Selamat Hari Raya!!" -eh..serentak pulak.. =,=' haha -

"Ibu..sedih la..sikit ja orang kat sini..ibu masak apa? Hehe "

"Masak mee ja.. (and she refused to tell me what mee was it..takut ana terliur kut.. :'( sobsob) "

"Sedapnya.. mee....."

"Tak sedap pun..hehe"

*  I know, it it always sedap.. tapi ibu nak jaga hati   *

Hihi. 2 weeks more before I can see her warm smiles and the never-end stories. Hoho.

Alhamdulillah.. celebrating Raya here is far different from home, but it is always a new experience. Last two years, I celebrated at SMAP Kajang. On pagi raya, we went to Masjid to pray solat sunat, and that morning, we had an extra big-fat tummy since the dewan makan fed us and 6 teachers invited us to their open house. Hoh. Kesian my comel tummy ni. 


Last year, I celebrated Raya here in IPIK. There were lots of students who didn't balik raya. We went to a lecturer's open house. Well, I love going to jalan-jalan but not too much, too far or too late. We went out at 9.00 a.m and reached hostel almost at 7.00 p.m. I got traumatized of going jalan-jalan. Haha. 


And this year..haaaa.. I feel so blessed :') we cook! Heh, we, the anaks daras went  to buy groceries . And I got to taste how the Sabahans cook. Nice :') . Well, undoubtedly..perut comel macam I ni semuanya nice and palatial,anyway =='. Hoho. We, buy, we gotong-royong, we eat. Felt like having an orang-orang di perantauan's family. Hihi.




Fake. Haha. Dah banyak nugget masuk mulut, actually. The ones in the pinggan are for display only =p

Alhamdulillah ^_^ It was a joyful day. 

And just now, it was raining. Hujan rahmat, I can say. 
Since, this morning, the lembu, kambing and unta were slaughtered, and there must be some splashes of blood, so Allah gives rain to cuci and clean the blood and the smells..Allah is very kind in deed! ^_^ 
See ? 
So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? * =) Think, and reflect yourself.

* Surah Ar-Rahman.




No comments: