Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Aishahs' Story

In the Name of Allah,The Most Merciful and Most Compassionate

Setting = Place : The writer's house Time : 2005

Aisyah Jasmine..the daughter of a muslim revert who married to a mixed Malaysian happened to come to my house.She was only 3 or 4 at that time.I couldn't remember much.She befriend with my sister who also named Aisyah,or officially Aisyahsafiah.And she was 5.The dialogue between them really tickled me to death after my mother told me.

Aisyahsafiah : (She showed to Jasmine a balloon,innocently she said..) This is belon.


Aisyah Jasmine : (Innocent face) Ooo..balloon!


Aisyahsafiah : Aaa..ya,ya..balloon..(correcting herself)

***

Hihi =)

It was so sweet to recall their story.I called it as the Aishahs' story because both of them have 'Aisyah'.
What i can learn from them is,kids never laugh at others eventhough their friends make mistakes.We can learn lots of thing from kiddos,aite?

It is a small thing anyway,but still..sometimes we get so busy thinking about big issues in life that we forget to look at the small little details that would make us smile :) quoted by beloved sis Khadijah Qistina



Have a blessed day,people =)

No comments: